Our doctors at South Valley Neurology are local, independent physicians who exist to serve you. Your health and the health of our community is our top priority. As we navigate COVID-19, our biggest commitment is keeping our patients, staff and communities healthy. We know you may have questions about physician visits and the actions we are taking to keep everyone safe.
Click here to learn about COVID long-haulers.
What we are doing:
- TELEMEDICINE: We can arrange a video visit with one of our board certified neurologists. If you cannot do a video visit, a telephone visit may be an option.
- IN OFFICE VISIT: Our doctors are now available to see patients in our offices.
- MANDATORY MASKING: All patients and visitors must wear a mask. We are also asking that you come alone, unless you are accompanied by someone that provides an essential service to you. We will allow a maximum of one visitor in the exam room.
- COVID-19 SYMPTOMS: In addition to fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, and cough, the CDC has added chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell. Please call your doctor if you have these symptoms so they can arrange for you to get tested.
- CLEANING: We are cleaning and disinfecting all areas thoroughly on a regular basis.
- EMPLOYEE SCREENING: We have instituted mandatory staff screening. Also, we have installed protective barrier screens for our front and back desk service areas.
We are following all updates and recommendations from our local health officials as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We are here for you. Thank you for doing your part in keeping us all safe.