- A photo ID.
- Your current insurance membership card.
- A credit card.
- A referral, or authorization number (if required for the visit).
- A current listing of medications.
- Any current or relevant film/scans and their interpretation reports.
- As well as relevant prior medical/surgical records, if available.
If the chief complaint involves cognitive or memory issues, we advise you to be accompanied by a family member or caregiver who can assist the physician with background information on your condition. You should plan on arriving 15 minutes ahead of the time. We recommend that you print out the new patient registration forms, complete them at home, and bring them to your appointment.
We will be happy to answer any questions you have about the forms when you arrive to your appointment.