Our doctors at South Valley Neurology are local, independent physicians who exist to serve you. Your health and the health of our community is our top priority. As we navigate COVID-19, our biggest commitment is keeping our patients, staff and communities healthy. We know you may have questions about physician visits and the actions we are taking to keep everyone safe.
What we are doing:
- TELEMEDICINE: We can arrange a video visit with Dr. Kouyoumdjian. If you cannot do a video visit, a telephone visit may be an option.
- IN OFFICE VISIT: As of May 4th 2020, our doctors will be available to see patients in our offices.
- MANDATORY MASKING: All patients and visitors must wear a mask. We are also asking that you come alone, unless you are accompanied by someone that provides an essential service to you. We will allow a maximum of one visitor in the exam room.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: For everyone’s safety, we are limiting the number of patients in our office at all times. As in other places we ask that you maintain a 6-foot distance from other patients in our waiting room. You can also wait in your car or our hallway and we can call you when your appointment begins.
- COVID-19 SYMPTOMS: In addition to fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, and cough, the CDC has added chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell. Please call your doctor if you have these symptoms so they can arrange for you to get tested.
- CLEANING: We are cleaning and disinfecting all areas thoroughly on a regular basis.
- EMPLOYEE SCREENING: We have instituted mandatory staff temperature screenings. Also, we have installed protective barrier screens for our front and back desk service areas.
We are following all updates and recommendations from our local health officials as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
This is a time of uncertainty, with unprecedented challenges. We are here for you. Thank you for doing your part in keeping us all safe.